Our uniform is smart, colourful and wears well.
Our uniform is as follows:
- Red sweatshirt or sweat cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt with school logo
- Grey skirt or grey pinafore dress, grey or black trousers or tailored knee length shorts for girls
- Red gingham dresses may be worn in the summer term
- Grey or black trousers or school shorts for boys
- Shoes should be appropriate to the rigours of school life – no trainers, no sling-backs and no boots. Heels should be no more than ½ inch. Wellington boots may be worn to walk to school but must be changed on arrival.
- Red book bag
For PE all children need
- School House t-shirt with school logo in child’s house colour
- Black PE shorts
- A pair of plimsolls / trainers
- School gym bag with school logo
- Red school hat with school logo
- Red Fleece with school logo ( not to be worn in place of a sweatshirt)
- Black or navy plain jogging trousers for outdoor P.E. sessions
On health and safety grounds we do not allow children to wear jewellery in our school. If ears are pierced then only small studs will be allowed. Children are expected to remove earrings before P.E. lessons.
Make up and Cosmetics
Make up and cosmetics are not considered appropriate or consistent with our school uniform. The school does not permit such products to be worn by any children, unless there is a specific event. This includes nail varnish.
All clothing and footwear should be clearly labelled with your child’s name.
Uniform is available to buy via Parentmail, just click on payments and then shop, make your selection and pay, your items can then either be collected from the office, or they can be given directly to your child (subject to availability).
Price List as from 1 April 2019 (all items subject to availability)
Jumpers – £10
Cardigans – £11.00
Polo Shirts – £6.50
PE T-Shirts (in house colours) – £4.50
PE Bags – £4.50
Book Bags – £5.50
Water Bottles – £1.50
School Fleece – £12.50
Sun Hats – £4.50
To buy name labels, for all your children’s possessions please use the following link: